Georgia Babies
Options

T&P please

I've asked before for prayers for a friend of mine that has had a brain tumor for 4 years.  He is 36 years old, been married for 12 and a half years to my friend Amy and has 2 small children, 7 and 4.  They live across the street from my parents and are like family to us.  Jonathan took his final radiation treatment at Duke today and is being discharged to hospice care at his parents house in Charlotte.  I cannot tell you how absolutely heartbreaking it is to see this family reach such a horrible place, to see him at the end of his journey. He fought long and hard, and was an inspiration to so many.  Please pray for peace and comfort for his sweet family and if you would, pray for me too.  I have no idea what to say, what to do for them, at all.

This is a link to his carepage if anyone wants to read it. https://www.carepages.com/carepages/jttisdale

Re: T&P please

• Options

That is way too young, such a horrific loss.  Praying for peace for you and everyone who loves this family.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

:(  So very very sad.  T&P sent!  

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sad :(

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    myrallmyrall member
    That's awful, Laurann. Thinking of them (and you) today. 
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry, Laurann.  Sending lots of loving thoughts to the family and to you.
  • Options
    Sending them (and you) tons of thoughts and prayers. It is unimaginable.
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • Options
    :*(  My T&P go out to them and to you all as well; I don't imagine there's anything you could say or do to make it any worse than they're already experiencing, so do what feels right to you.  I know some of the families I've done therapy work with have felt comforted by making something like a photo album or collage (or something along those lines) with the person who's in hospice care, to celebrate their life and have more memories with them for later. HTH.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Heartbreaking.  I'm so sorry and I will be thinking about you and your friend. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    wuhhoowuhhoo member
    That's absolutely heartbreaking. Many T&P!!!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    KerrinKerrin member
    This is so sad.  Big hugs all around to everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"