Parenting after a Loss
Options

Anyone have or had Implanon (BC)?

I'm ready to call my OB and tell them to cut this shiit out of me. I HATE it. Sure, I don't have to remember to take a pill every day at the same exact time - but Since I got AF back two months ago, she's been around for 6 1/2 of the 8 weeks. 

Did it take a while for your body to adjust? OB said it'd take about 6 months... It's been almost 6 months. It's also making it nearly impossible to lose weight (probably from all the water weight from AF? idk).

Anyone have it taken out? What was that like? Did you have to pay for the removal? (My insurance covered 100% to have it put in) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Missing our sweet Angeline. BFP #1: 7.12.09 / EDD: 3.15.10 / Missed Miscarriage: 8.14.10
BFP #2: 3.16.10 / EDD: 11.28.12 / Collin Rex born 12.1.10
TTC#2: May 2012
BFP #3: 7.5.12 / CP 7.12.12
BFP #4: 1.28.12 / EDD: 10.11.13
betas: 10dpo: 91 / 14dpo: 493 / first u/s: 3.4.13
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Anyone have or had Implanon (BC)?

• Options
    I had it and had no problem with it. I actually didn't get AF until I stopped BF'ing DS and had it removed around 10/11m. No bleeding or anything, so I can't comment on that. It was the same coming out as it was going in, maybe 2-3 minutes longer, but really nothing special. My insurance at the time covered it. Maybe talk to your dr. before taking it out? GL!
    Missed m/c at 11w 7/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"