Parenting after 35

ok ladies i've asked everywhere what do you think

do you have an ipad, ipad2, motorola xoom or blackberry playbook?

what are your likes dislikes of them

if you have them what did you go for 16, 32, or 64MB.

i'm in themarket an really want an ipad, i have an android phone but i love my old blackberry.

i'm so confused.

i mostly will be using this for surfing the net, browsing, watching movies, looking stuff up, possible some medical applications. (i'm a nurse)

also btw i've changed my siggy. it went all weird on me and had gone back to my pre pregnancy ticker and avatar. so i just added new stuff.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ok ladies i've asked everywhere what do you think

• lawry13lawry13 member

I got an ipad a couple weeks ago.  I don't have any experience with the other ones you listed.  i love my ipad for the things you mentioned you would be using it for.  it is easy to use and the new one has a camera on the front and back (there are some fun picture booth apps for that).

• I got DH an iPad2 for his 40th birthday.  We did NOT get the Verizon (or AT&T) one?just the regular WiFi capable one.  We went for 32 GB since 16 was too small and the cost for 64GB was too high. (His family chipped in.)

He really loves it. Takes it on the train with him and watches movies. He's linked it to his phone (Droid X) to browse the internet.  I think if it had been in our budget to go for the 3G (4G?) one, it would have been even better. But it works for him.

He's always been a PC guy and this is his first Apple product (me: Mac girl) and he LOVES the iPad2.

Hope that helps a bit. Maybe?

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies. I bought one and I love it !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"