3rd Trimester
Options

moving over today - i think?

I believe 27 weeks is the start of the 3rd tri? Please correct me if i'm wrong.

But, here I am today. 27 weeks. Anxiously awaiting our little girl! (No names yet....) Our due date is August 28. She has been diagnosed with toF but has a less severe case and will be able to wait until she's stronger & bigger (around 3-4 months old) for her open heart surgery. It's been a whirlwind of emotions this pregnancy. But we're just so excited to meet her! DS is 16 months old.. He loves babies, but we'll see what he's like when he has to live with one 24/7 Wink  I'm an aspiring Stay At Home Mom -tobe! (Once DD gets here..) And I could not be any more excited.

I don't post often (enough).. But try to give my input when I feel I can.

Hope to get to know some of you. Thanks for listening~

Re: moving over today - i think?

• Options
    ajmaslajmasl member
    welcome!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome... So funny, our DS's are almost exactly the same age (mine is 16 months today) and our due dates are a day apart... weird and cool! Welcome!!
    imageimage BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBridgetkaryn:
    Welcome... So funny, our DS's are almost exactly the same age (mine is 16 months today) and our due dates are a day apart... weird and cool! Welcome!!

Wow! that's so ironic. Must of been feeling frisky under the same moon! Do you know the sex of your baby yet?
  • Options

I was wondering the same exact thing! Everywhere I look there is a different week for the third trimester starting so I wasn't sure. Its nice to see someone with the same due date :) GL.... so excited to be 2/3 done!!!!

Mariah

pregnancy imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"