Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Do not read "IMPORTANT" below.

It's just a TROLL trying to make the people who post here feel bad about ourselves. How do we get the Bump gods to delete it?

Re: Do not read "IMPORTANT" below.

• Thanks for the "edit" on that post.
  • I paged Jen on the PgAL board and she hopped on quick. Thanks for the warning. I cannot believe bored, lonely people come over here and think it's cool to upset grieving mothers.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • EM0704EM0704 member

image1220winterbride:
    I paged Jen on the PgAL board and she hopped on quick. Thanks for the warning. I cannot believe bored, lonely people come over here and think it's cool to upset grieving mothers.

Yes

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • MrsJCMrsJC member
    image1220winterbride:
    I paged Jen on the PgAL board and she hopped on quick. Thanks for the warning. I cannot believe bored, lonely people come over here and think it's cool to upset grieving mothers.
    Thanks for doing this. I thought about PMing her, but then I thought maybe I was just being overly sensitive. Glad to see it's not just me.
    BFP #1 1/27/11, EDD 10/7/11, D&C 3/29/11 @ 12w4d
    BFP #2 5/19/11, EDD 1/20/12, Natural miscarriage 6/2/11 @ 6w6d
    Dx 2 copies of MTHFR reductase DNA mutation (C677T & A1298C) June 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"