Parenting after a Loss
Options

18m sleep regression?

Is it true? Just as we were getting some great nights and later morning wakings, is it true? His last tooth before the 2yr molars is coming in, so I'm partly blaming that, but will this sleep "issue" last longer? He started choke holding me when I try to put him in his crib and then screams and screams when I put him down. I had to sleep with him in our bed for a nap yesterday (can't even tell you the last time I did that) and last night I put him to sleep in our bed so he could see me sitting there next to him. DH tried to move him to his crib later on, but as soon as he put him down in his crib, bloody murder screaming. I ended up sleeping with him last night. Cause? Length of disturbance? When can I sleep with DH again? Any input is appreciated. I'm exhausted.
Missed m/c at 11w 7/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: 18m sleep regression?

• Options
    C has been acting very similar lately....all I have to say is I HATE eye teeth with a passion!  That's what I'm blaming it on, because we haven't changed anything about our routine.  As much as I hate doing it, we had to let him CIO the other night because he wakes up in the middle of the night, we go in calm him down, and as soon as we put him back in his crib he starts screaming.  It lasted roughly 90 minutes....with me crying along with him for at least half of that.  Hope it gets better soon for you, and if you find a magic answer, let me know!
  • Options
    Cora is starting something similar - she is still fine with going to bed and sleeps well but has started waking up once again and won't put herself back to sleep anymore.  She will just cry until one of us goes to get her.  Usually she is fine after a diaper change, water, and maybe a snack but there have been nights she's been up for hours and/or wants to sleep in bed with me (which pretty much means no sleep for either of us).  She is only missing one tooth, so it could be that one trying to come in but sometimes I wonder if they just have a bad dream?  Or maybe wake up feeling disoriented and not knowing where they are?  
    BFP #1 = 12/23/08 M/C = 1/5/09 @ 6 w 0 d
    BFP #2 = 3/30/09 DD born 12/9/09
    BFP #3 = 5/17/11 EDD = 1/27/12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    18 months
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"