January 2011 Moms
Options

Any 30 Day Shredders?

Anyone do this program? I bought this DVD after Zoey was born and have started it too many times to count, but I always quit halfway through. But I am really wanting to shed some more of this remaining pregnancy weight and tone up before a wedding that we are going to at the end of June. So, I am determined that I am going to start it up this week and stay with it this time. It is only a 20 minute workout, but it really kicks your ass and I definitely started to see results when I was doing it in the past.

Working out every day for 20 mins for the next 30 days is totally doable, right? Anyone wanna be my e-workout buddy and we can check in with each other and keep each other motivated and accountable?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Any 30 Day Shredders?

• Options
    I'd do it with you if I had the DVD. Is it something I can get at target or best buy or something, or do I need to order it online?
  • Options
    imageamandabrown530:
    I'd do it with you if I had the DVD. Is it something I can get at target or best buy or something, or do I need to order it online?
    I have definitely seen it at target. And it's not too expensive -less than 15 bucks I think. But I have also seen it on YouTube if you don't feel like buying the DVD. And if you have on demand with your cable provider, you might be able to find it there too. We have verizon fios and the level 1 workout is on the exercise on demand part.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageskroops:
    imageamandabrown530:
    I have definitely seen it at target. And it's not too expensive -less than 15 bucks I think. But I have also seen it on YouTube if you don't feel like buying the DVD. And if you have on demand with your cable provider, you might be able to find it there too. We have verizon fios and the level 1 workout is on the exercise on demand part.

Sweet! I'll go check out Target today. I definitely need to do SOMETHING. I've actually started gaining weight on top of the 10 pounds I still have from pregnancy. Not cool. :( 20 minutes a day is totally do-able. (i say now)

• Options

I use MyFitnessPal.com and I do the 30-day shred every other day, and elliptical training on the other days. 6 days a week, at least 20 minutes a day. Max of 30 minutes a day on the elliptical.

I've dropped about 57 lbs in 4 months! My goal is to KEEP GOING! Big Smile doign the 30 day shred EVERYDAY is insane at my size. I'm still on level 1 and burning at least 2 pounds a week.

• Options
    Applemomma - That's awesome! Great job and good luck sticking with it. It is encouraging to hear that you have had such great success with the 30ds.
  • Options
    imageAppleMomma:

I use MyFitnessPal.com and I do the 30-day shred every other day, and elliptical training on the other days. 6 days a week, at least 20 minutes a day. Max of 30 minutes a day on the elliptical.

I've dropped about 57 lbs in 4 months! My goal is to KEEP GOING! Big Smile doign the 30 day shred EVERYDAY is insane at my size. I'm still on level 1 and burning at least 2 pounds a week.

My jaw just dropped on the floor - I need to pick it up so I can eat a cupcake for breakfast!

(I'm so jealous but more lazy than anything!) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"