May 2011 Moms
Options

I'm famous!!

you   know that little add/suggestion spot to the
right of the screen. Look who made it??
(Kerr- you were there right before I refreshed!)

connect with these online bumpies

mnbv9502! uberbitter
MommaCarmz SnowPea25
Fashiongal1973 alipie02
whitmikala bmqcmg
kate&brianinlov brittneymjohnson87
jna5000 bancbev
caseyandlizzie magdusia
SouthCarolina12 elisbu <---------------
Mrslisvenn LillyGrrl
seasidebride05 jessie55
jen_n_dave lilpumpkin0729
moussy moosegal
bear7328 CarynGunter
meryltheresa bbustamante2008
Shelleybell Ash2985
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm famous!!

• Options

Damnit!

I've been around here for way too long to still have never seen my own name... Le sigh. 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Options

I would connect with you!

Its always a little weird for me to see myself over there.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am slightly jealous.  I have never seen my name over there.Crying  Congrats though- what are you planning to do with your new found status?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

you go girl!

I'm such a bump prude.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Fun...That's actually how I found out my brother and his wife were pregnant!  I was on May Moms one day and the look who's online had my SIL's screenname from when she was on The Knot a few years ago.  So I clicked on it and there she was....with a BFP!!!!

So I ambushed them (In private) at my shower she threw for me (I live in a different state) and they were so relived that I now knew- so it was great to share in their secret  little while longer.  They had been TTC for a while and so they were waiting to tell the siblings for a few weeks, but The Bump outed her first!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    image588loves551:

Fun...That's actually how I found out my brother and his wife were pregnant!  I was on May Moms one day and the look who's online had my SIL's screenname from when she was on The Knot a few years ago.  So I clicked on it and there she was....with a BFP!!!!

So I ambushed them (In private) at my shower she threw for me (I live in a different state) and they were so relived that I now knew- so it was great to share in their secret  little while longer.  They had been TTC for a while and so they were waiting to tell the siblings for a few weeks, but The Bump outed her first!! 

I know she put it online and therefore its not really safe but if it were me I wouldn't have said anything to her. She obviously didn't want you to know yet. If she did she would have told you in person. Maybe she didn't mind you outing her but I know I would. Its ruining the reveal she may have had planned. You said they had been TTC for awhile. Being able to share that information they way you want to is special and important to a lot of women. Especially when revealing to family.

My best friend and SIL are both members of he bump. I don't go looking for them much because I want to respect their posting privacy. The only things we talk to each other about in regards to TB is if there is drama. We comment IRL about it to each other.

Maybe I'm weird for that but if I were to get pregnant again and didn't want them to know I wouldn't post it here because I want that same privacy and wouldn't be sure I would receive it. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    Congrats!  I can't even get passed the "Newbie" stage!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"