2nd Trimester
Options

Intro :)

Hello ladies!

I'm 14 weeks and starting to feel safe in this pregnancy.

My ex-husband and I tried for 3 years and after 6 miscarriages and one failed round of IVF that put us in bankruptcy, he decided that he wanted children more than he wanted to be with me and left me for some girl he worked with (we were diagnosed unspecified female factor infertility and I was diagnosed as a "Habitual Aborter" as if what were going through wasn't horrifying enough)  During that time I was on the bump regularly on the TTCAL board (my sn was mindyschaller) but I quit bumping after ex-dh left. I met someone shortly after, and thinking that I was unable to get/stay pg I wasnt as diligent as I should have been with the birth control and now I'm 14 weeks pg!

guess it was him afterall... what a jerk.

Nice to meet you ladies :)

Still working on my siggy

TTC Since July 2007 BFP #1 Undated early Miscarriage BFP #2 2/09/09 natural mc 3/8/09 at 10 weeks, baby was 6 weeks BFP #3 08/15/09 50mg Clomid natural mc 8/26/09 at 5 weeks BFP #4 10/23/09 50 mg Clomid cp 10/27/09 at 4 weeks 1 day 7/23/10 Diagnosed Unspecified Female factor IF. RE gives us a 5% chance of being able to conceive on our own. BFP #5 IVF with ICSI September 2010: natural mc 10/9/10 BFP #6 Unconfirmed early miscarriage BFP #7 No Meds, not trying...Little Blue Plus Sign! 3/18/11 BabyFruit Ticker image image

Re: Intro :)

• Options
    imageEvynLee:

guess it was him afterall... what a jerk.

LOVE THIS

that line just made my entire evening!

Congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lol thanks:)
    TTC Since July 2007 BFP #1 Undated early Miscarriage BFP #2 2/09/09 natural mc 3/8/09 at 10 weeks, baby was 6 weeks BFP #3 08/15/09 50mg Clomid natural mc 8/26/09 at 5 weeks BFP #4 10/23/09 50 mg Clomid cp 10/27/09 at 4 weeks 1 day 7/23/10 Diagnosed Unspecified Female factor IF. RE gives us a 5% chance of being able to conceive on our own. BFP #5 IVF with ICSI September 2010: natural mc 10/9/10 BFP #6 Unconfirmed early miscarriage BFP #7 No Meds, not trying...Little Blue Plus Sign! 3/18/11 BabyFruit Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Go you! I hope your new guy is totally awesome and that your old guy feels like as much of an ashole as he is.

Also that you have a totally healthy, normal 100% boring pregnancy. 

Welome!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations & welcome back...!!! H & H  pregnancy...!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

First of all I am so sorry for what you have gone through in the past and pray that you have an awesome and boring regular pregnancy.

Welcome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"