May 2011 Moms

Morning May mamas

hope everyone is good.  I got nothin, who's got something good?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Morning May mamas

• My mother always told me if I don't have anything nice to say to not say anything at all.

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • darmcadarmca member
    Xander slept 4.25 hours last night and I slept 4- I feel awesome! (no sarcasm- that's the longest he's slept). Plus his cluster-feed was only 2.5 hours instead of 3 or 4 (again no sarcasm). We have a midwife appointment today- I can't wait to see how much he weighs now and to hear officially that his jaundice is gone (he's not yellow anymore so I assume it is). Only after she's told me that will I 'confess' that I stopped waking him up to feed every two hours at night after day 5. I still feel guilty but I couldn't have survived it . . . When mom's insane she's pretty useless.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekerrbear72:
    My mother always told me if I don't have anything nice to say to not say anything at all.

::::shutting my mouth::::::

• Morning ladies. H is home. We're doing laundry like crazy around here and he's going to have to straighten up a bit. Father's Day is Thursday here and I'm getting him a grill and we're going to have a "meet the baby" party so we have to get the house in order.

I weighed D today and he's already up a pound in 11 days. Is that normal?

• Me and Wesley (19 days) are going to watch DH run a 5K tonight.  I have run this race the past two years, and feels weird not to be participating.  My inlaws are coming to town on Thursday.  That is about it.  
  • imagepandi02a:

Morning ladies. H is home. We're doing laundry like crazy around here and he's going to have to straighten up a bit. Father's Day is Thursday here and I'm getting him a grill and we're going to have a "meet the baby" party so we have to get the house in order.

I don't see why not. Then again I don't have a baby so I'm really just talking out of my a$$ ;) 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • imagepandi02a:

Ray is gaining a pound a week and the doctors just give us a big thumbs up at the weekly weigh-ins, so even if it's not normal, it's probably not anything to worry about.

Here's something I wasn't expecting. We did a bath last night and half the hair on his head came off in the shampooing. Not that it was noticeable at the time, but once he was dry it was obvious. I knew the skin was being all flaky on his head, and I knew they sloughed off the initial hair, but I didn't realize hair and skin came off together. Weeeird.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am giong to go to my SILs to pick up my cell phone- left it there last night.  Yikes the horror.  Then to the bank- pretty boring day I know. 

(Keep in mind I am an exculsive pumper) But yesterday we had an unexpected developement.  At 6:01 in the morning, my 14 and a half month old pump stopped working mid-pump.  I did get the 15 month warranty when we bought it.  So at 7:30 I wake Hubs up- the nearest Babies R Us is 2 hours away from us.  He locates the receipt and we and the girls go.  When we get there the manager (who was very rude) was like we can't honor that- you have to call the 1800 number.  What 1800 number there is none on the receipt.  She gives us a catalog with a 1800 number and so I call it in the parking lot (had my cell at this point).  So I call the number almost in tears- boobies hurting so much.  They tell us we gotta buy a new one and mail them the receipt.  So we get a new one (with a new warranty).   We of course were late to SILs BBQ. 

Best part of this story is this: when we bought the pump to begin with Hubs did not want to get the warranty but I got it anyway.  Yesterday I got to tell him I TOLD YOU SO.  Which felt pretty good as we were driving two hours back home.

pandi- our pedi says they should gain at least about an oz a day so your LO is on track.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • good morning- 

another day of my ultra high pregnant belly. thank god your still here Kerrbear. If you go in labor Im going to get really mad at you.

doctors apt at 1:45 I hope he wants to talk induction. I get scared that my baby is growing too much.  

DS  Desmond Alexander 6.9.11

DD  Vivienne Elena   12.16.13

? EDD 3/29/2018

• Morning!  Slept 10 (interrupted) hours last night ... A and I are feeling good!

Yesterday we went to a BBQ at my mom's house.  It is so wonderful watching other people love on your babies. We took A to the pool again last night too, but it was a little too chilly once the sun went down.  He tolerated a few minutes, though. 

Pandi,  Ari is gaining a pound a week, so no worries.  I weighed him last week and he was 11.5 lbs!  Up from 7lbs 13oz when we left the hospital!

Photobucket
  • imagekerrbear72:
    imagepandi02a:

Morning ladies. H is home. We're doing laundry like crazy around here and he's going to have to straighten up a bit. Father's Day is Thursday here and I'm getting him a grill and we're going to have a "meet the baby" party so we have to get the house in order.

I don't see why not. Then again I don't have a baby so I'm really just talking out of my a$$ ;) 

This made me giggle... I don't really know why.  I assume the late pregnancy hormones (I've also had random bouts of crying and irrational anger over the last two weeks, so this would fit right in).
    Boy #1, born 6/5/2011
    Boy #2, born 8/27/2014

Currently... Pregnant with mo/di BOY TWINS!  Due September 15.  Latest induction will be 37w.
  • Its our one year anniversary. So we are leaving Carolina with my sister for a few hours to go out on a date tonight. She's only 13 days old, so I'm torn between really wanting to enjoy this time w/ DH and taking her with us so I don't have to leave her.

• Good Morning everyone..

Today is my due date and I have an inside baby. He's not coming out.

The best thing happened to me this morning. Starbucks had Hawaiian bagels, they're like plain bagels but better. I topped that off with a VENTI decaf Iced Carmel Macchiato and its like happiness.

The chick at Starbucks said OH WHEN ARE YOU DUE? I said.. Today. 

I'm also on day 3 of ignoring my MIL's morning "IS MY GRANDSON STILL REFUSING TO COME OUT" text messages. I'm gonna smash my phone.

• What a morning it has been! Elsie was bathed twice before 10am. She peed on herself head to toe and then spit up on herself after I had her cleaned and dressed. It's going to be a looong day.

Edited: grammatical error

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCBonBoard:

Its our one year anniversary. So we are leaving Carolina with my sister for a few hours to go out on a date tonight. She's only 13 days old, so I'm torn between really wanting to enjoy this time w/ DH and taking her with us so I don't have to leave her.

CONGRATS!  

? EDD 3/29/2018

• imageCBonBoard:

Its our one year anniversary. So we are leaving Carolina with my sister for a few hours to go out on a date tonight. She's only 13 days old, so I'm torn between really wanting to enjoy this time w/ DH and taking her with us so I don't have to leave her.

CONGRATS!  

? EDD 3/29/2018

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"