Stay at Home Moms
Options

If you've sold on Etsy, come in

I'm getting ready to try and sell my first item on Etsy.  I've never even really shopped on Etsy, so I'm not sure how it all works.  I've been exploring a lot on their website today, so I'm getting a feel for it, but still need some help.

This is what I'm selling:

So do I need to come up with some clever name for these, or do I simply put a description of them?  They're a little matching game... so how do I describe them?  Any ideas for a name?

Thanks!

ETA: Please excuse the crappy picture.  My camera broke and all I have today is the one on my cell!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you've sold on Etsy, come in

• Options
    I used to design inviations and came up with a store name and then listed my product in the store. Each inviation was pretty simple in name. However, you want to come up with as many Tags as possible. That way customers will find you when searching. When you set up your listing you will be prompted for Tags. But you might want to include: kids, matching, games, people, toys, children etc. You can always edit your listing and add more. Keep searching other sellers and try to find ones who sell close to what you do or at least handmade toys. You will get your best ideas from them. Good luck and have fun!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"