Trouble TTC
Options

The TTTC Blog

I wanted to write and thank katib77 for posting the website address for the TTTC blog in someone's newbie post.  I thought it was worthwhile to point out the blog in a new post (with a title that gives it a good reference in searches) for other newbies here.

I am one of those newbies to the TTTC board and found the blog extremely helpful....I had been over on the trying to conceive boards, but have just started to venture over here and was feeling a bit overwhelmed.  DH and I have been trying for just over a year.  If this cycle is not a successful one, I have all the paperwork ready from my OB so that I can make the appointment for my HSG and initial bloodwork if AF arrives (along with DH having the SA test scheduled).

I started lurking here to educate myself on what may be to come over the next few weeks and the TTTC blog is definitely the best starting point for anyone new to this board.  I tried to find the blog's address here on thebump and couldn't -- so I hope that it was ok to make at least one other reference point for the blog itself (since I found it so useful).

So, for all of those in the same boat as me, here is the blog's address:

https://troublettc.blogspot.com/

I look forward to chatting with you all.

Miscarriage July 2011~~ Baby Conceived October 2011; Miscarried December 6th~~ Baby Conceived October 2012;EDD June 27th, 2013 (Hypothyroidism and taking daily shots of Lovenox for blood clotting disorder) 4w6d - HCG 73 5w1d - HCG 166 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image

Re: The TTTC Blog

• Options

Hi there!  I'm a newbie too and also found the blog helpful when I first joined.  Nice to see you and looking forward to getting to know you!

Hope your stay here is short and you get your BFP soon. 

Severe MFI. Me: supposedly all clear but eggs showed vacuoles.

IVF #1 January 2012, ER Jan 14th: 34R, 27M, 23F. Day 3: 18 embies still strong. Day 5: zero "good," one "fair," the rest "poor." Transferred 3. None made it to blast or to freeze. Jan 28: BFN.

Lucky IVF #2: Transferred two beautiful day three embies on St. Patrick's Day. BFP on HPT 7dp3dt. Beta 1 (14dpER)=106; Beta 2 (16dpER)=140; Beta 3 (19dpER)=264! First u/s 4.17.

imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker

Hope is the thing with feathers - that perches in the soul - and sings the tune without the words - and never stops - at all - (Emily Dickinson)

• Options
    I'm glad that you like it, and welcome to the board!

"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted what I asked of him." ~1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "Whatever it takes, we walk together." ~Pittsburgh Penguins
    My IF-turned-baby blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    katib77katib77 member

Welcome to the board.  Glad it helped!  It was a group effort by a lot of us women in late March/early April so we're pretty proud that we worked on it and that it helps!  A lot of the girls have a link in their siggy (see sbrown above me) but sometimes it's easier for newbs to just give it straight to them.

Hope your stay is a short one.

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"