March 2011 Moms

** Weekly Workout Check In **

This past week - what was your focus?  Food, exercise, anything else?  How did it go?  What did you hope to do?  What did you get done?

This coming week - what will be your focus?  Do you plan on doing anything different?

Tip of the week:  Frustrated with your weight loss?  Here is a little more info to keep in mind!

https://www.parents.com/baby/health/lose-baby-weight/diet-traps-every-new-mom-faces/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ** Weekly Workout Check In **

• This past week - what was your focus?  Food, exercise, anything else?  How did it go?  What did you hope to do?  What did you get done?i upped my cardio to 35 minutes...didn't go so well as i was getting exhausted at 25 min on the eliptical.  food....not so good. last friday was my bday and i was taken out to eat twice that day, once on wed night, and again today for lunch....i am going to hate stepping on the scale this week. This coming week - what will be your focus?  Do you plan on doing anything different?eating better....last week was bad.  i'm hoping to get back on counting calories again 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • great link!  I needed this tonight as i bawled my eyes out to DH tonight about how i'm frustrated its not coming off fast enough.  i' m not much of a patient person.  i did gain more than the recommended amount so i need to give myself more time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"