Nurseries and Baby Gear

Bedding Question

I know you aren't supposed to use a quilt or blanket with babies but was wondering if you could use one with toddlers? I was thinking about getting a set and putting the blanket away for when the baby is older and in the toddler bed, but wasn't sure if it's worth it. Any advice appreciated.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Bedding Question

• My nephews both use blankets and quilts when they sleep.  They are 2 and 4.  Mind you, they don't use the quilts from their crib sets (because Toy Story is so much cooler than jungle or bears, you know?).  You can use the quilt from the set for other things.  You can hang it on the wall for decoration.  You can use it on the floor for playtime.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've never heard of issues using a quilt with toddlers so we actually did buy the quilt with our bedding set.  We don't plan to use it right now, but really loved it so bought it and will just keep in on the recliner in the nursery.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • cvl105cvl105 member

imageSnow1010:
    I've never heard of issues using a quilt with toddlers so we actually did buy the quilt with our bedding set.  We don't plan to use it right now, but really loved it so bought it and will just keep in on the recliner in the nursery.

ditto!

~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"