3rd Trimester

RP: Best bottle for homes with no dishwasher?

My husband and I live in an 1870s farmhouse, so we don't have a dishwasher. I plan to BF, but of course we'll have bottles as well, so I'm wondering which bottles are recommended and yet are easy to clean.  Any suggestions?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: RP: Best bottle for homes with no dishwasher?

• I used the Avent bottles with my son, and I'm using them for this one too, I buy the bottle washers with the little scrubbie on the other end for the nipples, works great, then just get a bottle dryer, they hang upside down and there's a spot for the nipples on it too
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like the Playtex Drop Ins - you use a liner in the bottle for each feeding and throw the liner away when done. This bottle also lets the baby get less air during the feeding IMO because the bag collapses as the baby drinks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • we have a dishwasher but i never put bottles in anyway, so didn't make a difference to me in that regard. we used the playtex drop ins (with generic target liners - way cheaper) and the playtex ventaire. plan on using the same again, assuming #2 likes them, when i finish nursing.
  • We are doing playtex too. I bought the pump adapter so I can pump right into the liner instead of pumping into a botte, then putting it in a bag, then putting it into bottle, ect.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Playtex dropins...........the absolute best and you barely have to do any washing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagescorpiomom2005:
    I used the Avent bottles with my son, and I'm using them for this one too, I buy the bottle washers with the little scrubbie on the other end for the nipples, works great

Ditto to all of this. 

• The playtex drop ins seem the easiest. You just toss the liner & wash the nipples since the milk doesn't even touch the bottles.
  • The Avent Bottles are easiest to clean - and leave the least mess...

I've never been a fan of the drop ins though...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"