Cincinnati Babies
Options

this is weird...

but every time I hear on the news, a horrible story about a family or a mom I always pray its not someone from the bump. I don't know why I automatically go there! I just saw a headline on WLWT's FB page about the hit and run in Milford (not the actual story) and thats the first thing that pops in to my head...I can't be the only one?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: this is weird...

• Options
    You aren't the only one. I do that too. With such a big group of women on here, I always think the odds of it being someone from here are higher.
    Photos taken by Becky Thompson
  • Options
    I don't think it's weird, I'm the same way.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just saw the article you were referring to. Sadly, we actually saw the body in the ditch yesterday morning, we were passing by just as the police were showing up. I was really hoping it was just someone passed out from drinking too much, or something.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Options
    Not alone, I do the same :)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagejerseygirl81:
    Just saw the article you were referring to. Sadly, we actually saw the body in the ditch yesterday morning, we were passing by just as the police were showing up. I was really hoping it was just someone passed out from drinking too much, or something.

What a terrible and sad thing to see Sad

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I do the same thing with people on here and people I went to school with. The 29 year old who was shot and killed the other night went to my high school. She was a year older than me. A real nice person. Good athlete. It's such a shame!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"