Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Question for those who m/c naturally

Some background: My OB has been tracking my hcg levels for over a week, and she is sure that I am having another loss. What she's not sure about, though, is whether this was an abnormal pregnancy in the uterus or an ectopic pregnancy. She did an u/s on Thursday and didn't see anything (no mass in my tubes, no sac in my uterus), so she is giving me until tomorrow, and if I don't start miscarrying naturally by then, I have to have a methotrexate injection. So here's my question: Did anyone have mild cramping before your m/c started? I've been having mild cramps in my lower abdomen for a few days now, but no bleeding. My OB said that the cramps may be a sign that I will m/c naturally soon, but I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Thanks!
BFP #1 1/27/11, EDD 10/7/11, D&C 3/29/11 @ 12w4d
BFP #2 5/19/11, EDD 1/20/12, Natural miscarriage 6/2/11 @ 6w6d
Dx 2 copies of MTHFR reductase DNA mutation (C677T & A1298C) June 2011

Re: Question for those who m/c naturally

• Options
    I did have mild cramping leading up to it (like the normal early pregnancy cramping). It was also accompanied by a slight brown spotting too though. Then the day I m/c the cramping became worse and brown spotting turned to bright red. I'm sorry you're in limbo!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I did start out with mild cramping. Then it increased to severe and bleeding increased as well. I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you can find atleast some physical closure soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MrsJCMrsJC member
    Thanks for the responses, ladies! My cramps were getting stronger yesterday, but today they are pretty much gone and still no bleeding. I just wish I knew what was going on inside my body.
    BFP #1 1/27/11, EDD 10/7/11, D&C 3/29/11 @ 12w4d
    BFP #2 5/19/11, EDD 1/20/12, Natural miscarriage 6/2/11 @ 6w6d
    Dx 2 copies of MTHFR reductase DNA mutation (C677T & A1298C) June 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"