Adoption
Options

maybe a baby!!

Well, I am somewhat of a lurker on this board. Have posted a few times on the infertility board. I will try to make a long story short; my husband and I had a dissolved adoption about a year ago. our hearts were broken. tuesday we got a call that there is a mother in our town who is 4 months along and wanting her baby adopted. she had several criteria the potential family needed to meet, and we met them all...except one. she wanted someone who lives outside our county, because she does not want the chance of running into her baby. we met with the lawyers this week and they said that we meet all other criteria and they will contact the birthmom and see if this one detail is a deal breaker. i have been waiting since tuesday, which I know is not long, but feels like a lifetime. no word yet. i finally called today, hoping not to go into the long weekend not knowing one way or the other. our lawyer is already out until tuesday. TUESDAY. my stomach is in knots! this is like taking a pregnancy test and having to wait a week for the results! sometimes i can't breathe just thinking about it! prayers would be so greatly appreciated! 

*~PAIF/SAIF welcome and encouraged!~*

Re: maybe a baby!!

• Options
    Saying a prayer for you now!! Keep yourself busy this weekend.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I will be praying for you!  I know how hard the waiting is!
    TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sending T&Ps. I hope everything works out!

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Eek! T and P for you and this baby!
    Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • Options
    Good luck. I am sending prayers your way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    thank you all! this would be our first child. so exciting and terrifying at the same time!

• Options
    Saying a prayer that it all works out for you.
  • Options
    Praying for you. We know all about the waiting. We were chosen this past week and our baby is due 12/7/11!
  • Options
    that is so exciting!! that is quite a Christmas gift!  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"