3rd Trimester

Little Castle Rocker/Recliner

We really fell in love w/ the Little Castle Cottage Recliner, however can't find anyone who has any experience w/ one or the company in general.  It's on the upper end of our price range, so before we purchased one we wanted to get some feedback.  So if you have any pros or cons, please let me know.

Thanks!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Little Castle Rocker/Recliner

• We have a Little Castle glider (Valentino) and we love it.  We haven't used it much yet but the big thing for us was that my husband 6'3" and I 5'3" are both really comfortable in it.  We paid a touch more because I wanted a striped fabric but honestly we couldn't be happier.  We have the matching ottoman too.

It came in the promised time frame.....we ordered it from a local store.  No problems so far!

• I'm pretty sure ours is Little Castle as well, and like pp said, we made the decision because my husband is a foot taller than I am and we're both super comfortable in it. My mom is actually thinking about getting one because she loves ours so much. We've both slept in it and it's just all around a really nice chair. 
    A 4/26/10 and B 6/13/11
  • Loading the player...
  • I am considering this one as well.  Baby Bargains rated them worse this year (a B) due to some customer service concerns and they referenced some quality issues as well.  There are a lot of things that I question about Baby Bargains though and from what I've read elsewhere, they are great. 

They sell a cheaper version at Target but the colors kind of stink.....so if I get this, we'll be going through a local store and ordering it (I think they take at least 6 weeks to get in). 

• imageUncleBen:

I am considering this one as well.  Baby Bargains rated them worse this year (a B) due to some customer service concerns and they referenced some quality issues as well.  There are a lot of things that I question about Baby Bargains though and from what I've read elsewhere, they are great. 

They sell a cheaper version at Target but the colors kind of stink.....so if I get this, we'll be going through a local store and ordering it (I think they take at least 6 weeks to get in). 

They told us 8-10 and it took 8.....just an FYI. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"