Florida Babies
Options

baby pictures

How far in advance are you supposed to book your appointment for newborn photos? Also, did anyone in the Tampa Bay area use Ortiz Sellers photography for their wedding? I think they offer some sort of free photo session either while pregnant or for baby...don't remember. If you used them for your wedding.
kaylinsig1tubbab1 Lilypie First Birthday tickers image

Compromise and Balance are key. JH.

Re: baby pictures

• Options
    It depends on the photographer and when you are available. Most photographers have openings during the week as they are not likely photographing weddings. My photographer (https://www.jasonangelini.com/) books a year in advance for weddings but I was able to book our newborn session for 3 days after our LO was born.
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• Options

If you have a particular photographer in mind, I recommend contacting them right away to let them know of your due date so they cannot schedule too many around then.   Newborn sessions should be done between 5 and 14 days old.  :-)  If you don't have a newborn photographer in mind.  Please check me out at:

www.facebook.com/capturedbybelinda

www.capturedbybelinda.com

I am currently running a special for newborn sessions.  $50 off the session fee and $50 print credit.  The newborn session include 25 birth announcements.

You can find both my email and my phone number on my website and/or my facebook business page.  Become a fan of my business page and receive another $10 print credit.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"