Cincinnati Babies

Big-kid bedding at Pottery Barn outlet

Ellie had the PBK Penelope crib bedding in her nursery. I love the room and it's perfectly appropriate for a little girl, so I really didn't want to redo it. So since we switched her to a full-size bed, she has just had plain pink sheets, no quilt. I have wanted to get her the full-size Penelope quilt from PBK, but it's $180 online. No thanks.

Anyway, today we went past the Jeffersonville outlets on our way home from a trip and I decided to stop and run in just to see what they had. They had the Penelope quilt for $120, plus they were having a Memorial Day sale through tomorrow with any one item for 25% off. So I bought the quilt for less than half the catalog price. I also got a $30 sham for $15.

They had a bunch of big-kid bedding and I saw some cute bath stuff too (like the Dr. Seuss shower curtain and accessories). I hadn't been in a while and was surprised by how much they had for kids. They had very little crib bedding, however. But if you're working on a big-kid room, it might be worth it to check there or call if you're looking for something particular.

Photo by Melissa Nicole Photography

imageimage

Re: Big-kid bedding at Pottery Barn outlet

• Good deal for you!  FWIW, I hated paying so much for PBK bedding (I bought he madras plaid quilt and shams when we moved G to the big bed) but I have to say...it is holding up well, thank goodness.  25% off one item is a great deal for the outlet.  Ugh, can't spend money now but it is soooo tempting :)
  • Hi!

I know you probably weren't looking on the boy side but did you happen to see any of the train bedding?

TIA!

Candace 

• Loading the player...
  • Did you happen to notice if they have the duvets that go in the duvet covers? I need to call up there and see if they carry them and how much, but I wondered if you had noticed.
  • I did not need to know that, but THANK YOU.  I will make a point of coming back from vacation via Rt 35, so I can stop and take a look.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageallibaba76:
    Good deal for you!  FWIW, I hated paying so much for PBK bedding (I bought he madras plaid quilt and shams when we moved G to the big bed) but I have to say...it is holding up well, thank goodness. 

I love the PBK madras stuff!  I wish I had given in and spent the money on it.  We ended up buying a set from JCP which is nice, but I am wondering if it will last.  Its also just plain plaid and not madras and I don't love it but it will work for us when he moves to his big boy bed.

Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • They are still carrying the madras line. It's on sale 20% this weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"