Military Families

First Father's Day on Deployment...Gifting ideas?

DH is deployed, and I am pregnant, and wanting to do something for him for Father's Day....Not sure what though...Anything special I can send him??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: First Father's Day on Deployment...Gifting ideas?

• Maybe send him a framed ultrasound picture. Hallmark has cute frames that say sneak preview.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've been thinking about sending DH pictures of me, sonograms, and a baby book. Honestly, you could get him any sort of gift that you wanted, as long as it's non-perishable. What sort of thing would your DH like? Does he read? Is he into music? Would he like some baked goods or candy?

I chose a book because I know DH mentioned that his friends told him that by the time they've been in country for a few months, they want to read something that takes their mind off what they do every day. He said I guess some of the guys will actually order subscriptions to Cosmopolitan magazine! LOL! I guess they like it because it's SO different from what they do, and it has pictures, perfume samples, and actual articles you can read in it. Still doesn't make it any less funny to me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"