3rd Trimester
Options

MORE clothes?!

Just wanted to vent a little: my gigantic belly plus the sudden summer heat means that I needed to buy some shorts and some longer shirts. JEEZ. So annoying!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: MORE clothes?!

• Options
    Realistically youll probably be able to wear them for at least 6-7 weeks after baby....
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    lisamoelisamoe member
    I need to get some comfy shorts and more tanks....its so hot already!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Since my belly has outgrown some of my maternity clothes, I refuse to buy more.  So I'm borrowing DH's clothes instead.  His t-shirts fit me quite well...but then again, I don't work currently so I can get away with this. 

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    abrazzabrazz member
    I would be in the same boat if I didn't wear scrubs everyday for work.  I have a few shirts that fit but my maternity pants are way too uncomfortable to wear anymore.  I have sundresses that are non maternity and I can wear them pregnant or not.  Maybe you could find a few of those so you don't feel like you are wasting your money. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I have a bit longer than you guys but I did the exact same thing today...though my husbands response was the same "you're only going to need it for two more months..." Luckily, so many great deals this weekend! Old Navy has there clearance at 50%off and many clothes at Gap are 40% off in store (I'm lucky enough to live by both stores that have a maternity section)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageSarahP15:

Since my belly has outgrown some of my maternity clothes, I refuse to buy more.  So I'm borrowing DH's clothes instead.  His t-shirts fit me quite well...but then again, I don't work currently so I can get away with this. 

I do this too! :). no need to buy, when you can borrow! Not like anyone sees it :)
    BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Same here.  I wore regular shirts with my first pregnancy and this time my belly is huge!  I had to go out and buy some shirts to make it to the end because my belly is starting to hang out. 

girls photo zvczv.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"