Cincinnati Babies
Options

Favorite inside toys

Noah needs something new!  With all of his current toys he's got like a 5 minute attention span.  He loves playing outside, but that's not always possible when DH is at work 24 hours at a time and Levi is napping.  He gets bored easily and starts acting out and not listening.  Do your kids have any favorites?

Re: Favorite inside toys

• Options

My boys don't play with toys much, I wish they did, but it's just not thier thing.....

Does he have a tent? My boys love those! Or build a fort with blankets and pillows.

Orrr, call furniture/appliance stores and ask if they have extra cardboard boxes. Then cut out windows, doors, etc.

This saved my sanity this past winter.

• Options
    JLPT830JLPT830 member
    match box cars and tools.  We run races with the cars, make the monster trucks jump over other toys, and fix anything and everything with the tools.  And his LT basketball hoop is in the house.
    Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have the Little Tikes Grow to Pro Basketball and soccer nets, he loves playing with those.  Board games, puzzles, Ikea easel with markers, legos, anything to do with Cars (I've picked up a few tracks for them at garage sales recently)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kel716kel716 member

Nerf basketball hoop (we hang ours on the back of a bar stool)

Matchbox Cars, trucks, etc....  ramps for them (the Tonka Chuck Triple Ramp is a favorite)

Tools

Playdoh and some accessories

Train stuff

Lincoln Logs

Puzzles!  He loves them!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"