Special Needs

Just got the autism dx last week

I haven't posted for a long while here. We just got the report back from the county developmental pediatrician - my son E (going to be 2 in August) is autistic with sensory issues as well. He's been getting therapies already (about 6 weeks in). Just wanted to re-introduce myself - and here to learn from all of you.  

"Develop an interest in life as you see it; in people, things, literature, music -- the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls, and interesting people. Forget yourself." - Henry Miller

Re: Just got the autism dx last week

• Yay!  Glad you found us!  xoxo  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • *waves* :)
    "Develop an interest in life as you see it; in people, things, literature, music -- the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls, and interesting people. Forget yourself." - Henry Miller
  • Loading the player...
  • ali0608ali0608 member
    my DS doesn't have any diagnosis yet, but definitely has sensory issues and has been getting therapies for about 5 months now.  I'm sure I will learn more from you than the other way around!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't really post on this board much but, I wanted to say hi. My DD just got her Autism dx just shy of 2 months ago. All the information you are likely getting right now can be very overwhelming, just take it one thing at a time. ((hugs))
    For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hi. My DD1 got her diagnosis a little more than two months ago. This is a very supportive place and always open to questions. A lot of us have been where you are and know how hard it is. 

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"