Childless not by choice
Options

Hello and an Intro

Happy Friday all!

I posted frequently on IF when we were pursuing treatments but since deciding to live CF I haven't been a regular poster anywhere.

History is in my siggy - severe MF and failed IUIs. Due to financial and emotional strains we decided IVF and adoption aren't for us. We are getting back to living our lives after struggling to start a family for over 2 years.

I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello and an Intro

• Options
    I'm sorry you have to be here, but welcome.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options
    Thanks. Is everyone on vacation for the long weekend? It's a ghost town in here!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemrshoppy_1231:
    Thanks. Is everyone on vacation for the long weekend? It's a ghost town in here!

There's not many of us who post here. We kind of wonder where the people who requested the board are. :) Welcome. 

• Options
    imagesulfababy:

imagemrshoppy_1231:

There's not many of us who post here. We kind of wonder where the people who requested the board are. :) Welcome. 

Hi Sulfa, I remember you from IF.  How are you? Hopefully it picks up, I was looking forward to a board to "belong" to again. :)

• Options

Hey there! I expect this will be a slow to develop board. I'm so sorry this board seems like the right fit for you but welcome.

If posters are anything like me, activity will pick back up when we're bored an in the office!

• Options
    Hey, Hops :) I've been great! Hoping you've been well too. We have a cozy little group here. 
  • Options

Welcome.

My husband is home so I'm not on much but like sulfa said- there's not many of us to begin with. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"