February 2011 Moms

Yes, my hands are full.

Thanks for noticing, but I got this.

*This is to all the oldsters in the stores I go to and I have all 3 kids in tow, and they all say the same thing: "Wow, you got your hands full!" Some say it in a derrogatory way. others don't, and I always respond "Better than empty!" 

Either way oldsters, thanks for noticing. I got this.

CafeMom Tickers
imageimage

Re: Yes, my hands are full.

• Ugh! I get that ALL THE TIME! It drives me nuts! Angry

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Me too, I love your reply, I may steal it!
  • Loading the player...
  • For real, I think I have it easy. I compare myself to Michelle Duggar and think, yeah. I got it easy.

And I don't think my hands are full. Sure the older two are rambunctious and curious, but they're great kids and they help my with groceries. Maybe others think it's a handful because THEY can't handle 3 kids.

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • imageTiffanyTheMom:

For real, I think I have it easy. I compare myself to Michelle Duggar and think, yeah. I got it easy.

And I don't think my hands are full. Sure the older two are rambunctious and curious, but they're great kids and they help my with groceries. Maybe others think it's a handful because THEY can't handle 3 kids.

No doubt! I love your response to them!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah, I get this a lot too.  I don't really find it annoying because I do have my hands full.  I am constantly busy but it is a good thing.  But some of the comments are just rude. Like 'Better you than me'.  I didn't realize that 3 kids = a freak show, lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"