D.C. Area Babies
Options

which one??

which of these should I use for a thank you card?

unfortunately I don't have any w/out a ball, it was the only way to keep him still for a second!

they are named: 1, 1a, 2, 3, 4 - the difference b/w 1 and 1a is that I photo-edited the diaper out from 1 into 1a.

TIA

Re: which one??

• Options
    So cute!!! I like 1a.  In 3 and 4 the thanks looks a little blurry. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

yes, the face was in focus so the "thanks" came out blurry and I didn't even use my portrait lens. He's so hard to photograph nowadays *sigh*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like 3.  There's a little smile and you can se his personality.  Very cute!  I have a million pictures of the top of DS's head.  He's too busy to be photographed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i also LOVE 1a...what an adorable idea!!!!
  • Options
    LMH1209LMH1209 member
    I actually like 1 best. I think the little bit of diaper is cute, and I prefer the smoother look at the bottom of the shirt above the diaper.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I also like 1a.  My only other thought is I know with my family they like to see the kids' faces/eyes in photos more than anything else.  For that I like number 4 - he has a cute expression on his face and even though the thanks is blurry you still get the idea of the card.
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Options
    Cute idea! I like 1a too.

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    ditto 1a.  great idea!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    1 and the last one are my favorites.  So adorable.
  • Options
    mcatmaymcatmay member
    All of them are cute but 1a is my favorite - it looks like he's really putting the blocks together rather than them just being there. 
                                             Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    I like 1a
  • Options
    What a cutie!  Another vote for 1a.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"