February 2011 Moms
Options

Only wants mommy...

Anyone else's LO going through a "very clingy with mommy" phase?

My DD wants me all the time... she gives DH hell when I'm working and he has her. She's a little better with female figures, but not entirely happy unless she's with me. 

Is this normal?

Dee, Mommy to: Sofia, born 2/9/11, as well as three dogs, two cats and a multitude of chinchillas. Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Only wants mommy...

• Options
    I'm going through this (and have been for about 6 weeks) too.  But DD will scream for hours no matter who is watching her, until she finally falls asleep.  It breaks my heart for both the person watching her, and DD.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My DD has also started this. She does better if she doesn't see me before I leave, like if I leave during a nap. But if I'm in the house, even upstairs, she know and will not quit screaming until I pick her up. She will sit in my lap and laugh and smile for other people, but will scream horribly if they try to hold it. Pedi said its just a phase as she starts to learn that just because I walk away doesn't mean I'm gone. All I know is I hope it ends soon! Its exhausting.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lucas doesn't mind being with other people, but once it's nap time, he wants me. MH travels a lot and feels bad when Lucas is screaming with him. Now that he's giving him a bottle more often, Lucas likes hanging out with him.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    cgr8979cgr8979 member
    My daughter only wants mommy and daddy. She will go to other people, but after about 10 min or so, she's over it and wants one of us.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"