Northern California Babies

My Saturday night confession

My MIL does NOT do well with spicy food. 

Tomorrow I am serving nacho bar for Si's birthday and I'm going to enjoy watching her squirm.  

That is so, so mean but, man... I can't wait.

Devil  

The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: My Saturday night confession

• Haha...love it!  I'm embarassed to say that I've done something very similar...

When we had our cake tasting for our wedding we really liked the lemon flavor and MIL made it VERY clear that she did not like lemon.  So what did I do...I picked lemon...for the entire cake!   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • good job!
  • Love it!!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Angel Baby - 5/22/2010 @ 13 weeks. Always in our hearts.
  • imagefricksgirl:

My MIL does NOT do well with spicy food. 

Tomorrow I am serving nacho bar for Si's birthday and I'm going to enjoy watching her squirm.  

That is so, so mean but, man... I can't wait.

Devil  

This is pure awesomeness all around.

• jsugrinjsugrin member

I'm guessing she doesn't drink huh?  Cause me thinks the perfect thing to go with that spicy food would be a Chocolate Martini, you do know they make Chocolate X-Lax right? Devil bhaaaahaaaaahaaaaaa

Enjoy every minute of it, you have so earned it and way, way more.  Would it be horrible of me to ask for pictures.  You might want to remember to get some plug in's for the bathroom or something that so that you don't have to suffer.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"