Secondary IF

Seen at Dollar Tree...

An older woman buying OPKs, announcing to the long line that no, she's not ttc, but her DD is, and they just started, this is her first cycle, everyone is so excited, yada yada... 

Hmm

Maybe it's just me, but I left wide-eyed, thanking my lucky stars my Mom never feels the need to get THAT involved!

Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!

Re: Seen at Dollar Tree...

• Haha! That is hilarious! My mom had to buy my HPT once because I forgot my wallet. I felt so weird. And she's practically my best friend. Couldn't imagine her coming to visit with some OPK's.
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • My mom walked in on us doing the deed over Christmas.  I was ovulating or there's no way we would have done it with my parents in the next room.  I felt like I was 15 again for about 5 minutes and then I remembered I was a grown up and my parents know we're trying to have another baby........

I can't imagine sharing that level of info with my mom! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • alchrisalchris member

OMG OMG OMG....

And yes, we spent Christmases 2006 and 2009 doing our best next door to my parents, but my goodness, we kept it to ourselves!  That's way too involved for my taste -- eeek!

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • I hide my PNVs and BA in the cabinet before the parents come over. I'm sure they know we're trying but she won't ask and I won't feed her anything lol.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • That is so funny!  My mom knows all about the problems we are having, but I can handle buying my own supplies! 
  • Yeah, I'd pretty much die before I told my mom about all of this.  Yikes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"