Working Moms

new here....here we go!

I start training for my new job next week. I am so excited about finally finding one (we really need the money), but I am dreading leaving Ollie. It's a full-time swim instructor job, and I may be able to bring him with me for the morning infant classes. That makes me really happy. I could put him in a mesh sling and wear him through the morning.

Do y'all have any tips on making the change easier on us, me specifically? DS is breastfed. I don't have a huge stash, but I only pump when he's away from me. I think it would balance out. Along with needing the money, I know that I need the time away to be my own person. I'm still very nervous about it. Any advice would be appreciated! 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Pregnancy tickers"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" -Mary Oliver

Re: new here....here we go!

• The unknown is the hardest part. Once you go bck, it probably wont be as bad as you think it will. Try to prep as much as you can the night before. Prepare bm bottles, dinner for the next night, outfit (or swimsuit :) ), etc., and enjoy your time away from him. For me, working allows me to time to miss him. I love the balance in my life and I'm sure you will, too! Good luck!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"