January 2011 Moms
Options

Went shopping today...

And bought a bunch of pants, bermuda shorts (hide my thunder thighs, stretch marks, and cellulite), and capris to wear because I have NOTHING that fits and I feel like since JT is going to be 5 months old in like a week and a half I should be embarrassed to wear maternity clothes! (I'm wearing maternity sweat pant capris right now and they are soooo comfy!)

Anyone else have NOTHING that fits and need to start from scratch??

***Side note, the pizza I ate for dinner and Wetzel Pretzel at the mall really didn't help!!** 

Re: Went shopping today...

• Options
    MrsYamMrsYam member

I have an array of clothing because this is my 2nd time going through the "still too fat to fit into my pants" stage.

My pre-preggo pants fit, but a lot of my shirts don't. I'm not sure why, but they're falling off my shoulders. Maybe I was really fat after my first baby?!? Who knows, but yeah, I need to get some new shirts that fit. 

On a side note, I still cannot fit into my pre-pre-pregnancy pants. They've been sitting in my drawer for nearly 3 years. :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    bethylabethyla member
    I had lost some weight before I got pregnant.  Luckily I saved some of my pre-weight loss clothes, becasue that's what I'm wearing now.  Thankfully they are starting to get a little big though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I haven't had pants that fit in probably a year and a half. I gained a bit of weight before TTC and my pants were getting snug. I didn't want to buy new clothes if I was about to be pregnant, so I just stuck it out. After my PP bleeing stopped, I went out and bought new jeans. I just wanted to feel like me again and man was it GREAT. The number on the size tag went up, but I don't even care anymore. Looking good is wearing what fits you.

I also finally caved last week and bought some new shirts. My old ones fit me, but they were a bit too short. I guess it's time to drop the college look now that I'm a mom, and 25.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was extremely tiny before. Now I am wearing a 3 or 4 and I went out and bought some because I never really bought maternity pants... I just upped my size regular jeans but those are too big for me.  I still have my size 0 stuff though, I will probably give them away at the end of the Summer but most of my friends say it takes a year and no breastfeeding to return to that size. My pouch isn't budging so that's why I don't think I'll ever return to that size... which isn't too much of a big deal I guess. My face isn't fat anymore so all is well lol
  • Options
    I can some days fit into my "fat" pre-preg pants, but not usually. I have a box labeled "skinny jeans" up in my closet that were my pre-preg pants first time around. Yes, 7 years ago. Still holding on the the dream!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"