Northern California Babies

Re: NBR: Ice Cream Cake Poll

• I've never had ice cream cake like this, but they all sounded good.

I'm old school dairy queen ice cream cake, which has no cake :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I voted for mint chip.  I love ice cream and cake but don't love the frosting on most ice cream cakes.  Enjoy!
  • Loading the player...
  • I love ice cream cake of almost any kind, my favorite!!  I also do not like frosting on them, unless it's like a Baskin Robbins ones with fake frosting (made of ice cream).
  • Thanks for the responses - looks like cookies and cream takes the lead :-)

I haven't had ice cream cake since I was a kid so no idea if I like the frosting and we're getting it from a local place so we'll see, but Mason is super excited about the idea of ice cream cake so I'm really getting it just to see his smile.

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Im not a big fan of the frosting either.  But I tend to like plain old vanilla icecream with white cake, or Strawberry with white/yellow cake.

looks like we have a lot of cookies and cream lovers out there!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Previously posted as "denisethebride"
  • I voted Cookies and Cream but in reality I love the old school Carvel cakes with chocolate and vanilla ice cream separated by those chocolate crunchies. Yum!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love ice cream cake and could eat it every day! I don't discriminate against any of it ;-)
    ****missing my little angel since 11/28/12 (m/c 8.4 weeks)**** Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagefjaril:

I've never had ice cream cake like this, but they all sounded good.

I'm old school dairy queen ice cream cake, which has no cake :)

We're old school too. I'm actually picking up a cookies n' cream DQ "cake" today for my kid's graduation shindig Smile

• imageMommySteph2009:
    I love ice cream cake of almost any kind, my favorite!!  I also do not like frosting on them, unless it's like a Baskin Robbins ones with fake frosting (made of ice cream).
    It's actually Pastry Pride.  You can buy from Smart and Final.  You whip it (like whipped cream) but it's more stable than whipped cream.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"