Military Families
Options

Anyone know of good Military Memorial Discounts?

I did a google search and only found Lowe's and Home Depot............I know my local Joann Fabrics had a sign up for 20% off will military ID. Anyone know of anything else???
BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Anyone know of good Military Memorial Discounts?

• Options

New York & Company has 25% off with ID but you can't use any other coupons or offers. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    rt4lifert4life member

Girl,

I have a list of 195 Places! I'll just post a few here. if you want the full list just give me your email address and I can send it to you.

Anheuser ? Busch Amusement Parks ? Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Anna?s Linens - 10% off any purchase with Valid Military ID in store only
    Apple Computers - The discount varies, you need to sign up here ? https://www.apple.com/r/store/government/
    Applebee?s ? Discount varies per location, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you

Chick Fil A ? Varies, Discount with ID card (location dependent), discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Chipotle ? Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Choice Hotels ? Rates at or below per diem depending on location. Discounts may vary and depend on availability. Must present military ID.
    Ci-Ci?s Pizza ? Discount varies, dependent on location, must present military ID
    Cingular ? 17 to 18% Discount off your bill and 25% off accessories

Jiffylube ? 10% off with valid Military ID

most shoe stores..and resturants.  I have more but its a looong list.

If you knew better, you'd do better.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Carters is doing 10% off in store w/ ID
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"