Washington Babies
Options

$hit!!!

Dh just walked in the house with a freezer bag full of 6 6oz bags of bm that I accidentally left out when i was organzing the deep freezer this morning.  Now I have to pray he uses that up within 24 hours or I have to dump it : (  To make matters worse my bm supply is completely in the toilet so I was really counting on every last drop!!
imageimage Brothers! image

Re: $hit!!!

• Options

That sucks!  I am in the same boa right now with every drop counting, and yesterday at lunch I forgot to put the bottles on when I started pumping, so not only did a loose some milk, but it was all over my lap too!  Luckily it dried quickly.

image'>image

• Options
    D@mn!  I hate it when I do stuff like that! Sorry Hun.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Was it still slushy? If so I would have no problem giving it 48 hours. In fact unless it was warm I would be fine with 48.
  • Options
    ugh .. that's the worst :(
  • Options
    Ugh, I've done that more times than I'd like to admit. That stuff is liquid gold, I feel your pain.
  • Options

imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    Was it still slushy? If so I would have no problem giving it 48 hours. In fact unless it was warm I would be fine with 48.

Yes it was, ok maybe I will! Thanks!!!

imageimage Brothers! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"