Minnesota Babies
Options

NEW to here

i live in wisconsin about 1.5 hrs from the twin cities. was JW if there was a group closer to me, and if not, what i would have to do to join your G2G
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NEW to here

• Options
    Payne2B2008 has become our director of activities (lol) for our local board.  As far as I understand it, any one who would like to join in on any of the GTG's she posts, is more then welcome to do so.  There's a post below about Summer GTG's, and also in her siggy she has a google calendar she maintains as well of stuff going on and GTG's.
    bfp 5/17/09 - missed m/c 6/17/09 @ 9w - stopped growing 6w 1d, D&C 6/19/09
    BFP #2 10/13/2009 on our 2nd Wedding Anniversary
    Discovered TWINS during the 6w u/s - what a shocker!
    Delivered on 5/19/2010 at 34 weeks due to pre-e and HELLP syndrome
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    The Bump MoM Recipe Collection
  • Options
    thanks Alisha. again. :D lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi & you are always welcome to join in on any of our gtg
  • Options
    thanks payne. i do have a qs though. when doing these G2G's like the zoo or the water park, how do i find where you all are at? will you post a meeting time and place? did u want my e-mail to send updates? sorry so many qs... just new to all of this.
  • Options

imagemomtwins19:
    when doing these G2G's like the zoo or the water park, how do i find where you all are at?

will you post a meeting time and place? 

questions are always welcome :)  

I (or someone else) will make a post about 1-2 weeks before our plan GTG with all the info then you will RSVP on that post just so we know how many people are coming. When we meet at the MN Zoo we often meet outside the imax (before the gate) so that people who don't have memberships can meet up with someone who dose (if they one available, so no one has to pay to get in). When we are meeting at a splash pad/ Park/MoA they are often small so you can look around & find us but I will post what I am wearing or say if I will have my orange City Mini stroller with me so you can just look for that.  

Hope to see you soon  

• Options
    awesome. i am so looking forward to all of this. my twins i know are itching to get out of the house as much as i am. and even though they are only 9 mo, soon to be 10 mo. on the 10th of june, they wont really be able to appreciate it as much, but i know they will still love it and i will be able to mix and mingle, and if Alisha will be there i will have another MoM to talk to :D im excited!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"