January 2011 Moms
Options

Am I the only one that still can't wear her wedding rings? :(

Ugh. I'm so frustrated with this. I really dont want to have to have them sized up. I am still 10 lbs up from my "average" pre-pg weight and 20lbs up from my skinny weight that I was when I got pg. The weight is still coming off, but SO slowly. I feel like I'm never gonna get my rings back on. :( please tell me I'm not the only one.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Am I the only one that still can't wear her wedding rings? :(

• Options
    You are not alone. I still can't fit mine..lol..one day I hope to. I don't want to get them re-sized.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

No, you're not. On really good days I can only wear my band.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    there are days i force them on but then can't bend my finger and can hardly get them off and have that awesome indention where they were. You wouldn't think 10 pounds would distribute so much to your hands!
  • Options
    imageamandabrown530:
    there are days i force them on but then can't bend my finger and can hardly get them off and have that awesome indention where they were. You wouldn't think 10 pounds would distribute so much to your hands!
    This!
  • Options
    My wedding band can fit. My other two rings are tight but can come off with some extra work and soap/ oil lol However, I don't take them off anymore because that's too much work. Sometimes I have to check in the lab at work and I wear latex gloves and my engagement ring just busts through the gloves but I can't take them off easily lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"