Health & Exercise

Has anyone tried the Insanity Workout?

Im really motivated to get back into shape! Would love to hear your stories before I order the video! Would also love to meet a workout buddy to compare results to and help push one another!

Thank you!

Re: Has anyone tried the Insanity Workout?

• Insanity is awesome, if you stick to it.  I did the first month and my husband did the entire 60 days.  We have also done P90X.  My husband is a beach body coach so you can even contact him on the Beachbody website.  I quit the program when I found out I was pregnant and I watched him do it every day since.  I am very jealous of his results.  I am due in December and since I can't do much outdoors, I will be doing the program as soon as I can after delivery.  I would def tell you to spend the money, if you can commit, you will love the results.  Any more questions, just ask.

His name is Kristopher Shannon on the Beachbody Coach

• Hey!  My DH and I just ordered it last week!  I am anxiously awaiting it's arrival!!  We are currently TTC and I am desperate to get back into shape to help me conceive.  I am overweight now and while my cycles seem to be relatively regular, I want to do all I can to help the process.  I chose the Insanity because you don't have to buy all the weights and pull up bars and stuff... I have a gym membership too, but my DH and I are excited to try this!  I would love to be a work out buddy with you if you choose to buy the program!!  Big Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I did Insanity pre-pregnancy and am looking forward to getting back into it, hopefully after my six week appointment this week.  It's a great workout!  I definitely recommend it!  It's going to kill me this time around though- I was already in pretty good shape when I started it the last time, and now my endurance/strength are pretty much gone.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i did a hybrid insanity/p90x workout and love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"