Boston Babies

Winchester Hospital OB recommendations

Hi ladies,

Any one have any experience with delivering at Winchester Hospital?  Can any one recommend an OB affiliated with that hospital? Any info good or bad is greatly appreciated!  It looks like Winchester may be our hospital of choice because of a change in our health insurance. Any advice is greatly appreciated!!!!

Thank you!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Winchester Hospital OB recommendations

• My OB is Dr. Druga from Winchester OBGYN in Woburn.  I really like him and that practice since they have always returned my phone calls within the hour, and Dr. Druga even called me to give me the results of an ultrasound.

This is my first pregnancy so I haven't delivered at Winchester Hospital, but sister has delivered both children there and so have many friends.  They are the reason that I chose Winchester Hospital and Dr. Druga.

Good Luck! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • Dr. Bose at Winchester OBGYN in Woburn is AMAZING. She was my OB throughout my pregnancy, and delivered my LO. I had a negative experience with Dr. Druga when I was delivering at Winchester a month ago and luckily Dr. Bose's shift started before I delivered. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to Dr. Dixon in Stoneham and LOVE him.
  • I go to Dr. Marie Chantal Lemmoniere, she is awesome! She has admitting privy at a few hospitals but works with Winchester HOspital the most, and has started her own affiliate practice. I believe she has a few offices, I see her at her Andover Office though.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageallisonstraker:
    I go to Dr. Dixon in Stoneham and LOVE him.

ditto! Cant say enough about him. he is an amazing doctor. I love him so much. he will spend as much time with you. you never feel rushed, etc. he also delievers your babies. 9 times out of 10 he does. unless he was in surgery or away. you only see him when you go which I love.

good luck.

Suzanne & Pasquale 9/9/07
    Our Journey in Blog.
    My Blog
    Our Sweet boy Luca Salvatore 10/6/10 & Our precious daughter, Arianna Regina 4/9/13
  • Thank You all for your suggestions! I think I am leaning towards Dr Bose because she is in Woburn and the closest to me.  We'll see. The website says she is accepting new patients. Hopefully that's still true!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagealmosthitched0907:

Thank You all for your suggestions! I think I am leaning towards Dr Bose because she is in Woburn and the closest to me.  We'll see. The website says she is accepting new patients. Hopefully that's still true!

She is accepting new patients. She's amazing- definitely go with her! I can't thank her enough for how amazing she was during my birth. Everyone at Woburn OBGYN is fantastic too and super friendly. 

• I have Dr. Bose.  She wasn't there when I delivered however.  I wasn't overly fond of hte doctor that delivered my baby (can't remembrer name and too lazy to look for it!).  I had interactions with Dr. Druga (he was on call for a stress test) and he came to my room after delivery to check in.  I liked him a lot.  Dr. Fullerton also is very nice but I think she is leaving the practice. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am also looking for which hospital I would like to use so I can select an OB.  All of this information is very helpful.  Does anyone have feedback on the facilities and people at Winchester?  
  • imagestephmarc:
    I am also looking for which hospital I would like to use so I can select an OB.  All of this information is very helpful.  Does anyone have feedback on the facilities and people at Winchester?  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagestephmarc:
    I am also looking for which hospital I would like to use so I can select an OB.  All of this information is very helpful.  Does anyone have feedback on the facilities and people at Winchester?  
  • cvl105cvl105 member
    I haven't delivered yet (due next week), but I really like my doctor. Dr. Michelle Rotter, in North Andover.
    ~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"