January 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone have a cranky LO...

this week???  Coop has had a bad week...random crying burst...has to be held at ALL times, fights sleeping!  Thank god he is still STTN...the other night he went to sleep at 10:45pm (usually out by 8:30-9) and woke up at 10:15am!!!!  We couldnt believe it!  I hope this is just like a growing phase.  Anyone else expierencing this?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone have a cranky LO...

• Options

I was wondering if this behavior in Simon was part of the 4 month wakeful thing! His daycare said all week he's been fussy (usually very laid back) unless he's being held. Same at home. And he's usually in bed by 8p and down til 6:30am but he's been staying up til 9p or so and getting up 2-3 times. Maybe teething?! Maybe growing?! We tried a dream feed last night and it didn't help at all.

Good luck, hope its a short phase. 

• Options
    DD did that all last week. Random fussing, wanting to be held, wanting me to look at her every second of every day. She still slept fine at night (thank god!) and napped ok. This week she is fighting naps big time. She's SO tired, but won't go down for more than 15 mins at a time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, yes, yes. I just put Little Teethers on his gums and he fell asleep shortly after (not sure if the two are related but it was worth a try). We also went out to dinner last night and came home about 45 mins past when I usually start bedtime so I thought that might have made him a bit off today. He's also not really wanting to eat (and my boobs are leaking like it's my first week of BF) so I'm thinking teeth. Poor little guy...and in the moment I find it hard to have patience with him - it's not his fault! Poor little guy.
  • Options
    Owen has been ridiculously fussy today. I'm sure it has to do with teething, but nothing is helping. Poor guy. 
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    YES! Liana has been very clingy and needy this week. Add to that a needy toddler, and this week has been frustrating and exhausting. I love being able to SAH but there are days when I think being back at work would actually be a break.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"