Houston Babies

OB/Hospital?

I'm sure this gets asked a lot but I was hoping someone had a recommendation for an OB in SW Houston. I'd like as natural of a birth as possible and this is my second pregnancy. I've heard good things about Memorial Hermann...but I don't know much about delivering in Houston. I grew up here but had DS in Georgia.

Bonus points if they take Medicaid since my friend would like to use the same doctor I do. :)

Re: OB/Hospital?

• RaeAntRaeAnt member

The doctors at Premier are  wonderful , especially Patronella & Schmidt (except Andrews...run very far from her). However, Premier does not take Medicaid, MH does as do most I think.

https://www.premierobgyn.net/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • A great OB that takes Medicaid is Dr. Thibodeaux. He delievers at Oak Bend Memorial Herman and I believe Methodist but not sure. He is older but I love him and his office staff. He delievered my sisters and best friends babies. They have no complaints on him either. I was going to use him when DH and I moved back, but my water ended up breaking the Sunday we moved. But I use him for my post check ups and he is great!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"