April 2011 Moms
Options

Thank you to the bump!

Last year at this time, I was packing to head away for my 30th birthday with my husband.  We had an amazing weekend away and less than a week later I had a chemical pregnancy.  It was devasting and it's still a little bit hard one year after the fact! 

Shortly after, I found the bump and learned about OPK's, charting and to decline the clomid offered to me unmonitored after we had only been trying for 8 months and with no testing.  I was mostly a lurker on TTC, but honestly, I learned so much there!  And to be honest, if my DH did not keep reminding me, I would forget my birthday is tomorrow.  And when he mentions gifts, I look at him and then just look down at our LO because that is all I need.  I am just so grateful to have our healthy little girl.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thank you to the bump!

• Options
    Aww! Happy one day early birthday!
    Love, Peace and Rock & Roll the urban ellas Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Happy birthday a day early! My bday is today and have always enjoyed celebrating this holiday weekend. It seems a lot less important and a lot more enjoyable this year thanks to LO ! Have a awesome weekend with your family! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagewformickella:
    Aww! Happy one day early birthday!

Thank you!

• Options

imagejillian527:
    Happy birthday a day early! My bday is today and have always enjoyed celebrating this holiday weekend. It seems a lot less important and a lot more enjoyable this year thanks to LO ! Have a awesome weekend with your family! :)

Yay!  I have also loved having the long weekend to celebrate my birthday.  Hope you have a great birthday with your LO, too. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"