Adoption
Options

Thank you for being you

To all of you out there who are adopting children I think you are all amazing and fantastic people. I am adopted and have the greatest parents in the entire world! Don't you EVER let anyone make you feel like you are less of a parent (my mother did not get maternity leave cause she was "not a real mother") you are some of the most amazing parents out there. Thank you to all of you for having room in your hearts for all of us little ones who need good homes and good families. You are all saints.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thank you for being you

• Options
    Thank you so much for your kind words, although I don't consider myself a Saint....LOL!  My brother is adopted too and would probably say the same things about our parents.  I feel like we are the ones who hit the jackpot and I am so happy that I have the chance to be a mommy when the dream seemed impossible at one point.
  • Options
    thanks for the kind words.  i am not a saint and consider myself quite fortunate,as for a long time i thought i would never be a parent!
    After 7 years of marriage and 5 unsuccessful IVFs, we have been granted the gift of adopting a baby boy, born 4/21/11.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto Amy & so1966! DH & I are the lucky, fortunate & blessed ones! :)
  • Options
    You are too sweet.  But honestly, we are the lucky ones.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageWillisReincarnated:
    You are too sweet.  But honestly, we are the lucky ones.  

Ditto!! Thank you! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"