Blended Families
Options

Lurker-intro (can I join?)

My home board is PAL but I have been lurking here as well. Hope you ladies don't mind if I join..

My story:

My name is Liz, I have a 6 year old DD (Lillian) her BF is my ex-husband. We married young (19) and I had her at 20. We tried to make things work but pretty much I grew up, he didn't. We divorced in 2008 (separated for a year before it was finalized) and I was awarded sole custody of her. He has parenting time, too much if you ask anyone really for his lifestyle but thats a whole other post.

I married the best man ever early 2009 and he is a great father. We now had our DS (Brady) after a struggle TTC which brought us closer together. We have a great marriage and we are a great family together.

We are in the process of getting our parenting time agreement changed (a long 2 years and a lot of $$) we should have a court date soon! There are drugs, bad friends babysitting, not responsible, moving constantly, no money and ect on his side that is making the time he has her unsafe. He has her 3 weekends a month plus half of holidays, along with 3/4 of the summer! 

Oh and we need the child-support corrected. He right now only pays $106 a month, the hearing was a disaster and did not put in the child care/ private schooling. And I got stuck with paying for everything because I have a decent job and he makes min wage because he barely works (has a masters in ED but barely works....I dont get it)

My ex has no other children and does not plan on ever getting married or having more children, which makes him depressed and tries everything he can to bring me down....the latest was a call to CPS on my DH for child abuse. It is still with the DA for a final decision but most likely will be dropped. This was really the last straw with my ex for me.

But thats pretty much it for my story for now...of course there is a lot more to it.

Hope I can lend support to you ladies as well as ask ? I hope! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lurker-intro (can I join?)

• Options
    Ugh, that sounds awful. Good luck with your court date! SM of two girls here, 8 and 9. My DH is a long distance non custodial parent (NCP) we are about to get the girls for the summer. We get along with BM for the most part, I'm mostly on here cause I have no idea what im doing. Welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hey, I know you!  I lurk over here all the time, and post pretty rarely. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagelax15bsu:
    Hey, I know you!  I lurk over here all the time, and post pretty rarely. 
    How do you know me?! Are you my stocker ;-) yeah I started lurking over here when all that crap with CPS happened...glad to see someone I know so well!!
  • Options
    ambrvanambrvan member
    Welcome and wow, that sounds like a load. But it never can be easy, can it? Good luck with all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"