D.C. Area Babies

XP: from 12-24 month - Hug your LO

Heart breaking story. I'm literally sobbing at my desk.  It really makes me want to go home and just spend all day loving my son. 

https://bissingfamily.wordpress.com/

image Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: XP: from 12-24 month - Hug your LO

• Wow!

Makes you all the more grateful for what you do have

• I saw that too last night and felt the same. Just awfully sad.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • what's the story there? did the baby have a seizure? or was it SIDS? 
  • imagebh2720:
    what's the story there? did the baby have a seizure? or was it SIDS? 

I was wondering the same thing. I flipped through the posts and didn't see if there was an actual diagnosis? 

• I didn't see a diagnosis either. 

OMG, that is so horrible.  I can't even imagine.  A week ago things were fine!  I can't begin to feel for them - things she said like when people comment on her twins, will she relive this every time?  I am sitting here crying too.

• I went back through about 4 days worth of posts and the mom mentioned that her nephew put her son down for the night, he rolled on his stomach and they later found him unresponsive so it sounds like SIDS to me. 

image Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageJitterbug2668:

I went back through about 4 days worth of posts and the mom mentioned that her nephew put her son down for the night, he rolled on his stomach and they later found him unresponsive so it sounds like SIDS to me. 

Yeah, I saw that. But I don't she ever said what the doctor's told her. I guess we can assume SIDS, but at 6 months old that doesn't seem as likely.

• How terrible.  I feel like I just can't read one more of those types of stories lately.  The dad that lost his 2 sons in the tornados on the news last night, another mom I know on the first anniversary of losing her baby at 20w pregnant, our own trueiam's story.  It also reminds me to check in on the blog of a mom from right around when I had Maggie - she had triplets but the boy didn't make it home from the hospital.  Too much sadness sometimes and I do not think I can ever truly understand their pain no matter how many blogs I read or how much I think about something happening to my own kids.
  • so flipping sad.  :(  what a hard thing to read.  my heart just breaks for that family...
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • i'm so glad i'm by myself right now because i just had one of those ugly cries reading this!

that is so scary and heartbreaking.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"