Indiana Babies
Options

Post a Great Song lyric

I'm sitting in my car listening to the Louis and Floorwax radio show and they're having people call in the best song lyrics of all time. So in honor of their theme, let's do it too. Good song lyrics, not best songs of all time.

Re: Post a Great Song lyric

• Options
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find you get what you need" The Rolling Stones
  • Options
    rachesraches member
    ?Turns out not where but who you're with that really matters.? -Dave Matthews
    Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSweetTea*83:
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find you get what you need" The Rolling Stones

Yes

I tell Jocelyn this all the time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

"Ain't it like most people? I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about."

- Ten Thousand Words, the Avett Brothers

I think about this one a lot lately. It drives me crazy when people start talking about something they clearly know nothing about. Seems to happen a lot with my patients, not to mention my family!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Pour some sugar on me........................Def Leopard

haha!!!

• Options

"When we started this journey, there was just me and you, now gathered 'round us, we have our own crew." The Voyage sung by Celtic Thunder

I love this song and it has so much meaning for me and my DH.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"