Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Hello over here

Hi!

I have lurked and added my 2 cents here a few times butI typically post on the 3t and IF boards.  Honestly, I am not quite there yet in my journey.  I like to chat with the gals so I know what to expect, but I am on a lovely 6 month ride on the Lupron train.... so no looking forward to RE visits or anything remotely related to a BFP until at least November or December.  Most days I have many "snarky" comments I keep to myself and I think that here, I may find a few people who appreciate and understand.... I guess I need a place to let the crazy hormones unload everything that has to remain bottled throughout the day!  I found that most people who haven't had TTTC or IF dx really don't "get" a lot of what I say.  Also they don't realize how STUPID they are when they say things to me.  Anyway, I hope to be able to chat with some gals who understand but maybe want to talk about other things too and occasionally vent about things that happen in our lives on a day to day basis.  Thanks ladies!

Me- 30
DH- 28
Actively charting and TTC since September 2010 although not using BC since May 2007
Laporatomy March 8th,2011
Stage IV Endometreosis officially diagnosed
Removal of right ovary and partial left ovary
Lupron Therapy began April 2011 and will continue for 6 months
IVF to follow the Lupron therapy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Hello over here

• Options
    shotzieshotzie member
    Welcome!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options
    Welcome.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey there.  Welcome.

In my journey, I've learned that I pretty much have to dumb down everything I say about IF like I'm talking to a 6 year old to anyone who is not IF themselves.  Even some medical professionals.

Good luck on your journey.

• Options
    imagecrownedbee:

Hey there.  Welcome.

In my journey, I've learned that I pretty much have to dumb down everything I say about IF like I'm talking to a 6 year old to anyone who is not IF themselves.  Even some medical professionals.

Good luck on your journey.

For realz, yo.

Welcome!

• Options

Very true about explaining it to people as though they are a child... it is funny though, just how many people "hear my story" and come up to me with all sorts of "advice" and stories on how people they know overcame their IF.  Like most people on the 3 boards I frequent say.... Impatience is not Infertility!  I can't relax and suddenly have my ovary reappear and the left one suddenly get a mend in the tube...  Actually, this is kind of how I explain it now to people who I hardly know give me that kind of advice!  ;)

Me- 30
    DH- 28
    Actively charting and TTC since September 2010 although not using BC since May 2007
    Laporatomy March 8th,2011
    Stage IV Endometreosis officially diagnosed
    Removal of right ovary and partial left ovary
    Lupron Therapy began April 2011 and will continue for 6 months
    IVF to follow the Lupron therapy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"