Houston Babies

Holy moly, the BOB Revolution...

...is one magical piece of equipment! Why didn't we spend the money on this earlier? We suffered for far too long with a Jeep jogging stroller that we HATED. I sold that and scored an awesome deal on the BOB last week ($291 lightning deal on Amazon). Within 45 minutes of the UPS man dropping it on my porch, it was assembled and DD and I were out for a walk. I'm in love!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Holy moly, the BOB Revolution...

• It is pretty fabulous...which is why I dropped the big bucks twice (single and double) on them.  I have a cheapy umbrella stroller, but I've never really needed it.  The Bob kicks some booty!
  • RaeAntRaeAnt member
    Please explain. Right now we have have Baby Trend jogger and I can't understand why people do drop boatloads for strollers like this. Help me be "in the know."
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRaeAnt:
    Please explain. Right now we have have Baby Trend jogger and I can't understand why people do drop boatloads for strollers like this. Help me be "in the know."

I think it might be something you just need to test-drive to understand. It is a spectacular stroller.

We would not have spent the $449 it costs to get a brand new 2011 model. I got the 2010 model for $291 and will likely be able to resell it for that (or more) on craigslist when we are finished with it in a few years.

• imageRaeAnt:

It's got some awesome features the baby trend could never even dream of having.  

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mom2llmom2ll member

imageKelleyA:
    It is pretty fabulous...which is why I dropped the big bucks twice (single and double) on them.  I have a cheapy umbrella stroller, but I've never really needed it.  The Bob kicks some booty!

Yep, we have the single and double too.  They turn on a dime and require very little effort to push!

• imageRaeAnt:

Just go try one out at REI or Luke's.  I enjoyed pushing it around even when I wasn't pregnant!  I won't be able to use one until LO is 6 months old, so it'll most likely be one of our Christmas items, but I already can't wait to get it.

• imagepook:

Just go try one out at REI or Luke's.  I enjoyed pushing it around even when I wasn't pregnant!  I won't be able to use one until LO is 6 months old, so it'll most likely be one of our Christmas items, but I already can't wait to get it.

if you have the car seat adapter, you can start using it around 6 weeks 

• imagekat.in.the.hat:
    imagepook:

Still not for jogging though.

• imageTexasSmith:
    imagekat.in.the.hat:
    imagepook:

My pedi gave me the clearance to run with both girls at 6 weeks using the car seat adapter

• imagebpaullo:

imageKelleyA:
    It is pretty fabulous...which is why I dropped the big bucks twice (single and double) on them.  I have a cheapy umbrella stroller, but I've never really needed it.  The Bob kicks some booty!

Yep, we have the single and double too.  They turn on a dime and require very little effort to push!

Us, too.

Other good features: the storage basket it very large; the seats recline almost fully and the sun shade covers almost the entire seat if you want it to. This makes it awesome for things like festivals or outdoor music venues. We call it the baby condo. 

• imagekat.in.the.hat:
    imageTexasSmith:
    imagekat.in.the.hat:
    imagepook:

My pedi gave me the clearance to run with both girls at 6 weeks using the car seat adapter

I'm too lazy.  = P  I'm sticking with the six month rule!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"