Illinois Babies

waxing recs

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a bikini/brazilian waxer in the NW suburbs? I think I'd like to get one before I deliver since shaving is nearly impossible these days. I'm new to the area and have no idea where to go.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: waxing recs

• I know the feeling! I'm planning to get one when I get closer to delivery too.

The Best in Buffalo Grove is good if you live out that way.  I've also had bikini waxes done at Asha & Mario Tricoci who have locations all over the burbs so there's most likely one close by to you. I LOVE Asha for any spa service and they're so nice!

• I have been to several Mario Tricoci salons, and have always had a great experience. You don't want to skimp when it comes to a Brazilian IMO. It's worth paying a little more to have a quick appt with no "mistakes". Ouch.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Quick warning, everything is going to be a bit more sensitive than usual, since you are pregnant. The first time you get a full wax it can be pretty painful but don't let this experience scare you - it will be easier every time, especially post pregnancy. I would take a tylenol about a half hour before your appointment and when you schedule, let them know how far along you are.

Oops, just realized you are new to the area, not new to waxing. Sorry to be a know-it-all.

• I would recommend Lisa at Midtown Athletic Club in Palatine.  They allow non members to get spa treatments done there.  Everyone is really happy with her.  847-991-4646
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • I go to the Schaumburg Mario Tricoci.  I usually see Rose there, she's such a sweetheart.  I also have gone to Monika there and she was great as well.
  • pp709pp709 member
    Thanks ladies! I think I may try Mario Tricoci....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"